The physiotherapy sessions at A2Z Elite Health & Performance, London, are aimed at restoring movement to as close to normal as possible after injuries, illness, surgery and other conditions.
Sports physiotherapy is a specialised area of physiotherapy and deals with the management and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries that have occurred is sport, at work and in everyday life. Sports physiotherapy also aids your general fitness and health, allowing you to optimise your performance and help to prevent injury.
We treat the following:
- Sports injuries
- Low back pain & Sciatica
- Headaches and Neck pain (including whiplash and disc injuries)
- Knee & Hip pain (including post-surgical rehabilitation)
- Patella Tendinopathy
- Shoulder pain including rotator cuff injuries and frozen shoulder
- Tennis & Golfers elbow
- Carpal tunnel Syndrome and Repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Ankle sprains, Achilles pain and Shin splints